Life is short…work somewhere awesome.
We strive to give each and every customer a timesheet and expense reporting solution that works for them. We don’t provide a one-size-fits-all product. Still, the industries we serve and the technology we rely on are always changing, so this is a fast-paced place to work.
We believe in teamwork, creative ideas, and focus, but our culture around here is pretty laid back. If this sounds like the work environment you’re looking for, contact us today about DATABASICS career opportunities.
DATABASICS Careers Perks and Benefits
Our employees thrive in a welcoming and supportive environment, and you’ll see different ethnic and cultural backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, and physical abilities. We offer competitive wages and incentive plans. We also offer comprehensive benefits packages that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Holidays, Short-Term Disability, Vacation/Personal Days, and more.
DATABASICS Career Opportunities:
Software Engineer II
Develops and designs excellent time & expense software, solving problems and engineering solutions. Analyze, implement, and troubleshoot systems. Test, implement, and debug software products and applications.
- 3+ years of relevant experience working as application development/software project manager for a software development company or an app development agency;
- 3+ years of prior web software programming experience;
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or a relevant field from an accredited U.S. college;
- Must be able to work in small development team;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in an agile and fast-paced environment.
Responsible for business development and sales activities for new and existing clients.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Support sales team by:
- Responding to and qualifying inbound leads, providing demo support and targeted lead generation
- Performing client visits and up-selling DATABASICS’ solutions
- Updating and maintaining prospect and client lists via Salesforce.com and other internal applications
- Being knowledgeable of DATABASICS products and services through training and research
- Representing DATABASICS at trade show and industry events
- BA/BS in business related field of study or equivalent experience required. Additional related education and/or training a plus
- 2-4 years business development/sales experience, some of which involved technology related products and/or business-to-business services
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to comfortably relate and interact with senior level management in the areas of finance, sales, accounting, operations, and technology
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrated teamwork orientation and the ability to successfully work with others across the company
- The ability/willingness to travel (day trips)
Video Specialist & Sales Engineer
As a video specialist and sales engineer, you will coordinate and produce live and recorded sponsored webcasts, videos, online product demos, and interactive graphics. This includes serving as video and audio technical support for additional digital programs, particularly with product demos & promotional videos. Creativity and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
- One to two years of experience as a videographer or editor with general video production experience;
- One to two years of experience with editing and motion graphics software;
- High level of proficiency with webcast software such as GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect, Adobe Captivate, and the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience with video and audio editing software;
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects and complete projects on time;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with digital workflow including the compression and delivery of projects in a digital medium;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel);
- Strong portfolio showing video production projects across a range of styles & proven track record of sound editorial judgment across a variety of subject matter areas;
- Expertise with state-of-the-art techniques, software, and hardware required to produce high quality demos efficiently and consistently;
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in film production, journalism, or communications is preferred.
System and Application Consultant
As a System and Application Consultant, you will provide billable on-site consulting and training to clients nationwide. This includes working on large and small projects as a member of the Consulting Implementation Team. Consultants analyze the requirements and help with the mechanics of the implementation. They also suggest ways to optimize the application, verify system configurations and implement system tests and rollout plans.
- 2-3 years of work related experience
- Experience with developing project plans
- Ability to handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Ability to travel nationwide 50%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge of web application and ERP systems
- Some knowledge of SQL and database modeling
- Be self motivated
- Be a team player
- A BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Business, Project Management or related field is preferred
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field