How to Navigate Complex Expense Reporting and Auditing Problems (With Real Example Policies From Real Companies)
Whether you’re implementing an expense report process for the first time or you’re looking to revise policies that are not working, this guide to the expense report process will come in handy.
This practical white paper provides advice for:
- Moving through the expense report policy-making process
- Types of policies that work best, from airfare to mileage to per diems and everything in between
- The processes you need in place for successful policies
- Auditing measures and the types of auditing policies you should have
- Real policies used by real companies like yours!
This handy 13-page guide will assist you to improve your own policies and provide you with insights about policies you might not even know you need.