We integrate with leading ERP, HRIS, accounting, payroll, travel, payment card, CRM and associated systems so you can get the most from our solutions.
MedPro Systems – Aggregate Spend Reporting
DATABASICS Open Data Integrations: Other
Our DirectID – DATABASICS integration with MedPro Systems empowers real-time look up and capture of Healthcare Professional (HCP) licensing and key demographic data attributes required for US Federal (Open Payments), State, and Local Aggregate Spend reporting requirements via the DataBasics Expense solution.
- Capture all required HCP data attributes to meet Federal Open Payments (Sunshine Act), State, and Local Aggregate Spend reporting requirements including: Name, Address, SLN, NPI, Specialty, Taxonomy Code, State Covered Recipient Number and more
- 24/7 real-time accessibility from DATABASICS' T&E system to MedPro’s national provider database – MedProID
- Flexible search options via HCP Name, Address, SLN and NPI license number, with wildcards available
- Improve expense reporting upfront by utilizing MedProID data to capture HCP information at the source correctly
- Efficient Data Resolution Process for inquiries related to search results
Learn more at https://www.medprosystems.com/directid-databasics/.
About MedPro Systems:
MedPro Systems® is the Life Sciences industry’s most trusted partner to support their business and regulatory challenges.
MedPro’s industry-leading software and services assist companies in meeting Aggregate Spend, DSCSA, PDMA, and Stark Law requirements through the premier MedProID® platform and expert MedPro Compliance Advisory Services.
For more information, please visit www.MedProSystems.com.