Automated cloud-based Time & Expense software that scales with your business
MedProID® is the leading provider of healthcare license solutions to the life science industry. For over seventeen years, the MedProID® suite of products has assisted pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, distributors, and other healthcare organizations with practitioner and organization state license validation solutions to meet compliance and marketing needs.
MedPro Systems® was founded for the purpose of providing healthcare license solutions for the pharmaceutical and device industries based upon a powerful combination of licensing data and information technology. The result is the industry-leading license validation solution, MedProID®.
DATABASICS Expense integrates with MedPro’s DirectID®; it allows us for real-time data access to the 18 million record MedProID® database via the DATABASICS Travel and Expense System, to provide and facilitate accurate data entry for expense capture in support of State Disclosure and Federal Reporting requirements. DATABASICS Expense delivers on your most demanding requirements. At the same time, it minimizes your employees’ effort and works great across the spectrum of smart, mobile devices. The pay-off? An end to frustration, excessive cost and opaque processes.
- Real-time search results available for the following HCP types: Medical Doctors (Inc. Trainees), Doctors of Osteopathy, Physician Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses (Mid-Levels), Dentists, Optometrists/Opticians, Veterinarians, Homeopathic/Naturopathic, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Registered Nurses, Chiropractors;
- Access to all data points for compliance with State Disclosure and Federal Sunshine Reporting requirements, among others: Full Name – Including Middle Initial, Address Information, State License Number, NPI Number, Specialty, Taxonomy Code, State Covered Recipient Number;
- 24/7 real-time accessibility from DATABASICS T&E system to MedProID® 18M HCP Database;
- Flexible search options via HCP Name, Address, State License Number and NPI license number, with wildcards available;
- Improve expense reporting data upfront in the reporting process by utilizing MedPro’s data to correctly capture HCP data at the source;
- Efficient Data Resolution Process for inquiries related to search results.