For over 20 years, leading organizations around the world have trusted DATABASICS for their time tracking and expense reporting. We’ve learned that earning trust begins with listening. Before we can solve problems for a customer, we need to understand how that organization defines and experiences those problems and their vision for how things need to work.
We are proud to have won a Deloitte “Fast 50” Award for growth, but the recognition we most value comes from the relationships we create with our customers. For us, in-depth problem-solving is fundamental to who we are. The priority we place on helping our customers, from explaining how a feature works to process reinvention, is reflected by our record of industry commendations. Most recently, these include year-over-year Stevie Awards and year-over-year Best In Biz Awards for the highest level of service to customers.
The DATABASICS app provides an all-inclusive expense reporting, timesheet management experience for employees and managers. Expenses and timesheets can be submitted and approved anywhere, anytime on the mobile app. The DATABASICS app is chosen time and again because of its ability to meet all requirements for industry-specific needs. Mid-size and enterprise companies choose DATABASICS because we understand the real challenges they face and we solve problems.
Today, DATABASICS is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with offices in Montreal, Quebec. As the history below demonstrates, we’ve come a long way. Still, we’re always mindful that every step we take, we owe to our customers.
- Leave Management Module introduced along with other enhancements including mobile time clock with geo-fencing support, Receipt Express with OCR technology, Credit Card Express for P-Card support.
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certification received.
- Expansion of Asian and Australian implementations.
- Industry-leading Sunshine Act integrations released.
- “Stevie” awarded by American Business Awards for Customer Service Department of the Year.
- Strategic partnerships with additional HCM and ERP providers announced.
- Inclusion by CFO Tech Outlook in Top 10 Expense Management Providers.
- Awarded a Best in Biz Gold for Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year.
- Industry-leading reporting tool incorporated into standard time and expense solutions.
- DATABASICS ERP, payroll, and corporate booking tool partnerships added, extending seamless integrations.
- DATABASICS Vendor Invoice Management solution launched with large-scale Canadian implementation.
- Implementation of major global enterprises.
- Achieved 100% of customers on Software-as-a-Service platform.
- Opened Canadian office in Montreal.
- Launched mobile versions of DATABASICS Time & Expense.
- First to embed map capabilities in expense reporting mileage calculations.
- Broad expansion of global implementations and localization capabilities.
- Introduction of P-Card Management product.
- Released innovative ease-of-use features for receipts, validations and reporting.
- DATABASICS white-labeled by Lawson Software for its Professional Service Automation suite.
- Major implementations including federal contractors, contract research, and commercial professional service providers.
- Strategic integrations with the leading ERP, payroll, and credit card providers.
- Recognized with a Deloitte Fast 50 award.
- First Software-as-a-Service version introduced.
- Web-based time tracking and expense reporting products released.
- DATABASICS products featured in InformationWeek.
- DATABASICS Time & Expense white-labeled by Concepts Dynamic for its ERP suite for professional service organizations.
- First implementations in the U.S., Canada, and the E.U.