For over 20 years, DATABASICS has solved problems for leading organizations around the world. In recognition of our innovation, revenue growth, and leadership, we’re proud to have earned a Deloitte “Fast 50” award, among other notable laudings (including recognition of our commitment to customer service with a 2017 Bronze Stevie Award from the American Business Awards, a 2017 Gold Best in Biz Award for Most Customer Friendly Company, and three Stevie Awards in the 2018 Sales & Customer Service Awards).
Even more so than our awards, we’re motivated by the excellent feedback we get from customers. What’s more important to us are the humans who, in our capable hands, can get back to the business of their business.
We take the stress off of employee reporting, expense reporting, and vendor invoice management with an intuitive system that’s been shaped with real people in mind, saving them not only money, but that most elusive of elements: time.
People always come first. We’re not just selling a product (no matter how proud we are of it); we’re giving a solution. This solution has to work for the people who use it, so we adapt to their needs — it’s never the other way around.
Today, DATABASICS is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with offices in Montreal, Quebec; we’re a global company with global solutions for mobile and web employee reporting. Let’s connect, people to people.
- Leave Management Module introduced along with other enhancements including mobile time clock with geo-fencing support, Receipt Express with OCR technology, Credit Card Express for P-Card support.
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certification received.
- Expansion of Asian and Australian implementations.
- Industry-leading Sunshine Act integrations released.
- “Stevie” awarded by American Business Awards for Customer Service Department of the Year.
- Strategic partnerships with additional HCM and ERP providers announced.
- Inclusion by CFO Tech Outlook in Top 10 Expense Management Providers.
- Award a Best in Biz Gold for Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year.
- Industry-leading reporting tool incorporated into standard time and expense solutions.
- DATABASICS ERP, payroll, and corporate booking tool partnerships added, extending seamless integrations.
- DATABASICS Vendor Invoice Management solution launched with large-scale Canadian implementation.
- Implementation of major global enterprises.
- Achieved 100% of customers on Software-as-a-Service platform.
- Opened Canadian office in Montreal.
- Launched mobile versions of DATABASICS Time & Expense.
- First to embed map capabilities in expense reporting mileage calculations.
- Broad expansion of global implementations and localization capabilities.
- Introduction of P-Card Management product.
- Released innovative ease-of-use features for receipts, validations and reporting.
- DATABASICS white-labeled by Lawson Software for its Professional Service Automation suite.
- Major implementations including federal contractors, contract research, and commercial professional service providers.
- Strategic integrations with the leading ERP, payroll, and credit card providers.
- Recognized with a Deloitte Fast 50 award.
- First Software-as-a-Service version introduced.
- Web-based time tracking and expense reporting products released.
- DATABASICS products featured in InformationWeek.
- DATABASICS Time & Expense white-labeled by Concepts Dynamic for its ERP suite for professional service organizations.
- First implementations in the U.S., Canada, and the E.U.