Automated cloud-based Time & Expense software that scales with your business
DATABASICS Expense supports credit card transaction load and is PCI DSS Compliant. The software delivers out-of-the-box functionality to interface with American Express and other major credit card suppliers, allowing users to populate expense accounting lines with credit card data and works with most credit card suppliers and banks to schedule P-Card or Credit Card Transitions on daily basis.
Learn more in our American Express case study:
Many clients are already taking advantage of the DATABASICS integration with American Express. Read more about those clients in any of the follow case studies from our Resource Library:
- A Sony Case Study: How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Global Support and SAP Integration
- An HCR ManorCare Case Study: Managing P-Cards For Beginners & Advanced Users
- A TimBar Case Study: How Migrating To A New System Can Increase Efficiency & Reduce Errors
DATABASICS Expense also supports two payment types:
- Individual payment cards: With this payment type, employees who are issued an individual payment card are responsible for submitting their own expense reports, based on company policy, and paying the issuer directly for any charges.
- Company payment cards: With company payment cards, the employer picks up the tab for all company-sanctioned charges. The employee may still pay the issuer directly for any unapproved or personal charges.
|Credit Card Provider||File Format||Data||Template Name||Type of Data|
|American Express||ASCII Flat File||Fixed||GL1025||Corporate Card Daily Transaction Data Feed|
|American Express||ASCII Flat File||Fixed||GL1205||Corporate Card Member Listing|
|American Express||ASCII Flat File||Fixed||GL1080||Daily Hotel Folio Data|
|American Express||ASCII Flat File||Fixed||GL1022||Corporate Purchase Card Account Transactions-Monthly Billed Reconciliation|