DATABASICS Expense Report Audit solution empowers auditors to review expense reports quickly and easily. Reports can be audited as a final step prior to posting or at any time after posting. Criteria for selecting reports are highly flexible and reports can be automatically evaluated according to user-defined rules.
With the DATABASICS Expense Report Audit solution, organizations can perform audits themselves or contract out the process to a third-party. Actions are configurable and include definition of result categories and messages, report/line-level flagging, and routing of notifications. The Expense Report Audit solution can also “learn”, selecting for reports from filers whose earlier reports have been flagged for designated reasons.
Auditors need no special training to use DATABASICS Audit. It’s really that simple and intuitive.
supporting the full range of auditing:
- Access to a complete audit trail activity
- Access to the audit trail of system administrators, approvers, etc.
- Special security provisions for outsourcing
- Receipt/transaction matching
- Policy compliance
- Ad hoc investigations
- Different criteria for different auditors
- Unified screen presentation of receipts, transactions and status
- User-definable criteria for report selection, including by role (e.g., executives), organizational unit, date range, policy violations, spend thresholds by Expense Type or total spend, by sequence, count or by random sample
- Notifications and reporting
DATABASICS Expense Report Audit solution is designed to meet its customers’ needs as their needs change. With the Module, auditors have the freedom to explore and help refine policies as well as monitor compliance.
The DATABASICS Expense Report Audit solution makes the review process simple and fast. The reviewer simply clicks either “pass” or “fail” for each line item and you can choose from a customer-determined set of reasons for failures. The Expense Report Audit solution can be used at any point in an approval workflow and reporting supports analysis of virtually any depth.