As a Microsoft partner for more than 14 years, DATABASICS has provided Microsoft Dynamics timesheet & expense reporting software for more than a decade. We have extensive experience integrating our cloud-based timesheet and expense reporting services with the full line of Microsoft Dynamics ERP products.
Features of DATABASICS Time:
- DCAA compliance
- Employee leave management
- Multiple reporting periods
- Time in/out & Clock in/out
- Support for complex workflows
- Support for total time accounting
- Mobile apps with full functionality
- Project focus
- Global/multi-company support
- Mature products
- Scalability from small to large enterprises
- Dynamics ISV partner since 2003
- Tight bi-directional integrations with Dynamics products (SL, GP, AX, and NAV), HR systems, Payroll systems, Accounting systems, Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover), & Travel
Features of DATABASICS Expense:
- Mobile apps with OCR for receipt capture
- Travel integrations
- Corporate card & P-Card integration
- GSA per diem support
- Sunshine Act compliance
Are you an MS Dynamics Customer or a Microsoft VAR?
DATABASICS Time and DATABASICS Expense are the leading time tracking and expense reporting software for the Microsoft Dynamics community with expertise that spans Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, and Dynamics SL.
Microsoft Dynamics Timesheet & Expense Reporting Software
Like Microsoft Dynamics, DATABASICS’ solutions for timekeeping and expense tracking can meet the needs of a broad range of organizations, from larger corporations using Dynamics AX to mid-size businesses who manage their growth with Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, and Dynamics SL.
DATABASICS Time and DATABASICS Expense leverage the open architecture of Microsoft Dynamics software to extend its capabilities to meet special time tracking and expense management requirements. End users will benefit from increased productivity and a simpler user interface with DATABASICS’ Microsoft Dynamics timesheet & expense reporting software.
Microsoft Dynamics customers in diverse sectors, such as manufacturing, federal contracting, finance, life sciences, nonprofit associations, and professional services, rely on the functional breadth and flexibility of the DATABASICS employee reporting platform.
- Federal contractors fulfill their DCAA audit requirements and manage per diem-based charge-backs for travel expenses.
- Nonprofits can distribute time and expenses over their funding sources. Manufacturers can support multi-company, multi-currency, multi-language and other localization requirements associated with global operations.
- Finance and Professional Service providers make use of DATABASICS’ flexible work-breakdown project structures.
- Life Science companies look to DATABASICS for its support of the Sunshine Act with its tracking of aggregate spend on physician marketing and education.
Proven integration, proven solutions: DATABASICS Time and DATABASICS Expense are the leading time tracking and expense reporting software for the Microsoft Dynamics community with expertise that spans Dynamics AX (formerly Axapta), Dynamics NAV (formerly Navison), Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) and Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon IV).
Dynamics customer? Microsoft VAR? Let’s talk. Call us at 1 (800) 599-0434.